Russia is one of the best countries for health education, including MBBS. Over the last decade, Russia welcomes international students to live up their dreams from more than 160 countries. Russia has almost 54 universities that offer the MBBS program to international students. According to the WHO’s (World Health Organization) directory WDOM (World Directory of Medical Schools), almost 30 universities of Russia feature amongst the world’s top MBBS universities. Even the reputation and global standards are increasing day by day.
This is the reason by which Indian students showing interest in Russia for their further studies. If we talk about the total number of students study MBBS in Russia than the country that tops the list is India.
The fee structure of medical universities of Russia is affordable in comparison to other parts of the world which allows students to study even after coming from a lower background. More than 60% of the total tuition fee is subsidized by the government and education ministry of Russia which attracts a big bunch of students from India.
The problem which students generally face while studying abroad is a language barrier but Russia provides the MBBS program in English for their international students.
Some of the important factors are given below –
- Due to high technology advancement and sustainable research in the field of medicine, Russia is suggested as one of the best destinations for medical studies by international students.
- As we discussed earlier also that Russia upholds the finest medical universities in the world.
- Years of expertise in medical education by the faculties provide the best education environment to students coming from different states.
- Medical universities of Russia raise the bar of education at a very affordable cost.
- All this is happening with the efforts of the Russian government that provides subsidies in medical education for international students.
- Here you can easily get a European lifestyle at a very low cost which makes students move to Russia for MBBS.
- To take admission or to study MBBS in Russia, the requirements are pretty simple and straightforward.
- No need to appear for any entrance exams such as SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to study MBBS in Russia.
- Data shows from the WDOM (World Directory of Medical), MCI (Medical Council of India), and UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization) that almost 80% of the medical universities are approved and listed.
- Like other parts of the world Russia also a bilingual country in respect of Education.
- Russia offers its education program in two languages – Russian and English.
- So those Indian and international students who want to do MBBS in abroad can join this medical program in English also.
MBBS in Kazan Federal University Russia
Kazan Federal University is located in the city of Kazan, Russia. It is established in 1804 as Imperial Kazan University by famous mathematician Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky. Kazan Federal University is one of the best universities in the world of higher education in the Volga region. It is an internationally renowned university for its excellence, also listed in the top 10 institutions in Russia. MBBS in Kazan Federal University is approved by the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation, the MCI (Medical Council of India), GMC (UK), and ECFMG (USA), etc. The campus and the infrastructure of the university allow students a creative environment to enhance knowledge for fulfilling their dreams.